Here's a peek into our new life as a family with an adorable little boy named Dylan!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

4 weeks old today!

How has it been 4 weeks since Dylan arrived? On one hand, it's gone so fast and it seems like it's been more like 1 week. On the other hand, I can't remember when Dylan wasn't here! Jared and I continue to love every minute with him....OK, well I don't really love the crying minutes or the 2 AM feeding minutes....but you know what I mean!

Dylan is more and more alert and awake now! He loves to stare at his play mat and bouncy seat. And did he just smile at me when I was holding him tonight? It was definitely a smile and I'm going to believe it wasn't gas this time!

We graduated to size 1 diapers today! And Dylan is starting to get a big tummy! I can't believe how much bigger he is already.

So Happy Birthday Dylan! We all love you sooo much!